Art-making fun and exploration at the Gallery! Classes feature clay, drawing, printmaking, fibre art and more! Includes all materials, provided in individual student packages. class sizes are limited, register in advance to reserve your spot! Choose from two available sessions or register for both!
|Thursday, November 25–December 9||4–5:30 pm||
$45 (3 classes)
|Thursday, January 20–February 3||4–5:30 pm||
$45 (3 classes)
Don’t miss out on important class updates! We send important participant emails and updates directly through Eventbrite. Make sure Eventbrite emails are going to your Inbox – you will receive an email confirmation immediately after you register in a program. If you do not see the email confirmation, check your junk folder.
Art Gallery of St. Albert programs are operated under the provincial Restrictions Exemption Program. Program participants participants (aged 12 and up) and parents must provide valid proof of vaccination, proof of a negative COVID-19 rapid test result taken within 72 hours of service, or documentation of a medical exemption.
Additional safety protocols in place include:
- Student sign-in for each class will include a health check prior to each class, those experiencing symptoms are required to stay home (A make-up class or equivalent supplies and instructions will be provided for students who miss a class due to illness)
- Increased cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Individual supplies for each student
- Hand sanitizer available in class
- Gloves available in class
- Socially distanced workspaces and social distancing of 2 metres will be promoted when moving about the classroom/studio/ gallery
- Students are required to wear a mask or face shield when in the studio or moving about the space
- Instructors required to be vaccinated and wear a mask or face shield
*Please note that a small Eventbrite fee is applied to all bookings.
Secure your spot early, and help ensure your class runs. Ticket sales for most programs close 7 days prior to the class, and refunds will be granted up to 7 days prior to the start of the class. View our community class cancellation and withdrawal policies.