Are you thinking of submitting your work to the Art Gallery of St Albert for exhibition, but feeling overwhelmed by the process? Then this workshop is for you! Both beginning and established artists wishing to create strong submissions for gallery exhibitions will benefit from this workshop.
- Get a tour of our newly renovated and barrier free building
- Meet Art Gallery of St. Albert staff
- Get familiar with our various exhibition opportunities
- Learn about artwork presentation, artist contracts, insurance forms, curriculum vitae, artist statements, and educational programming surrounding exhibitions
- Learn more about the different ways of sending your submission to the Gallery.
- Enjoy light refreshments and network with others in the art community
Thursday, February 21, 2019: 6–7:30 pm
This is a free workshop; however, donations gratefully accepted.