Are you thinking of submitting your work to the Art Gallery of St Albert for exhibition, but feeling overwhelmed by the process? Then this workshop is for you! Both beginner and established artists wishing to create strong submissions for gallery exhibitions will benefit from this workshop.
- Take a look at our newly renovated and barrier free building
- Meet Art Gallery of St. Albert staff
- Learn more about our 3 open calls for submissions (main gallery, vault and stairs)
- Get an introduction to the Gallery’s mandate, and how that impacts our exhibitions, programs and events.
- Learn about artwork presentation, artist contracts, insurance forms, curriculum vitae, artist statements, and educational programming surrounding exhibitions
- Learn more about the different ways of sending your submission to the Gallery.
- Get an overview of our Art Rental and Sales program, and its call for submission
- Enjoy light refreshments and network with others in the art community
|Thursday, December 12||6–7:30 pm||Free (donations welcome)|