Why should kids have all the fun?! Make it a date with your child/grandchild and explore the possibilities of clay whilst making memorable keepsakes. A project paint and pick up session will be held at the Gallery approximately two weeks following the class. Includes use of sanitized or disposable tools.
|Saturday, September 25||1:30–3 pm||
|Saturday, October 16||1:30–3 pm||
Don’t miss out on important class updates! We send important participant emails and updates directly through Eventbrite. Make sure Eventbrite emails are going to your Inbox – you will receive an email confirmation immediately after you register in a program. If you do not see the email confirmation, check your junk folder.
Additional safety protocols in place include:
- Student sign-in for each class will include a health check prior to each class, those experiencing symptoms are required to stay home (A make-up class or equivalent supplies and instructions will be provided for students who miss a class due to illness)
- Increased cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Individual supplies for each student
- Hand sanitizer available in class
- Gloves available in class
- Socially distanced workspaces and social distancing of 2 metres will be promoted when moving about the classroom/studio/ gallery
- Students are required to wear a mask or face shield when in the studio or moving about the space
- Instructors required to wear a mask or face shield
*Please note that a small Eventbrite fee is applied to all bookings.
Secure your spot early, and help ensure your class runs. Ticket sales for most programs close 7 days prior to the class, and refunds will be granted up to 7 days prior to the start of the class. View our community class cancellation and withdrawal policies.