Explore new and exciting pottery decoration techniques including how to embellish your pots with colorful underglazes, carve textures and images into your work, and create intricate stencils to use as underglaze resists. Perfect for potters hoping to develop or improve their own unique style. Fee includes up to one bag of clay, glazes and firing. Students must bring their own tools.
Pottery Class Tools: To keep everyone safe, all students are to provide and use only their own tools. Professional tool kits are available at Plainsman Clay, student grade pottery tools can be purchased at Michaels or Delta Art Supplies. (A limited number of professional tool kits will be available at time of registration)
|Tuesdays, November 16–December 14||6:30–9:30pm||
Don’t miss out on important class updates! We send important participant emails and updates directly through Eventbrite. Make sure Eventbrite emails are going to your Inbox – you will receive an email confirmation immediately after you register in a program. If you do not see the email confirmation, check your junk folder.
Additional safety protocols in place include:
- Student sign-in for each class will include a health check prior to each class, those experiencing symptoms are required to stay home (A make-up class or equivalent supplies and instructions will be provided for students who miss a class due to illness)
- Increased cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Individual supplies for each student
- Hand sanitizer available in class
- Gloves available in class
- Socially distanced workspaces and social distancing of 2 metres will be promoted when moving about the classroom/studio/ gallery
- Students are required to wear a mask or face shield when in the studio or moving about the space
- Instructors required to wear a mask or face shield
*Please note that a small Eventbrite fee is applied to all bookings.
Secure your spot early, and help ensure your class runs. Ticket sales for most programs close 7 days prior to the class, and refunds will be granted up to 7 days prior to the start of the class. View our community class cancellation and withdrawal policies.