Are you new to painting? Scared stiff? This autumn, build confidence and skills while learning essential painting fundamentals. Experiment with colours and techniques while learning the basics of painting in acrylics through a variety of exercises and projects, then go beyond the basics to explore new techniques and develop your own painting style. All experience levels welcome. Come to class with a sketchbook and pen; all other supplies included.
|Thursdays, September 16–November 4||6:30–9:30pm||
Don’t miss out on important class updates! We send important participant emails and updates directly through Eventbrite. Make sure Eventbrite emails are going to your Inbox – you will receive an email confirmation immediately after you register in a program. If you do not see the email confirmation, check your junk folder.
We have made some important changes to our classes to protect participants and staff so that they can attend and safely enjoy our creative classes.
Additional safety protocols in place include:
- Individual self health assessment (online) for every student and instructor required, prior to attending each class
- Increased cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Individual supplies for each student
- Hand sanitizer available in class
- Gloves available in class
- Smaller class sizes and socially distanced work-spaces
- Social distancing of 2 metres when moving about the classroom/studio/ gallery
- Students required to wear masks during class and to wear a mask when moving about the space
- Instructors required to wear a mask or face shield
Please note, there may be an occasion where we are unable to safely offer regular classes consistently due to the unpredictability of COVID-19. This could result in classes being interrupted, canceled, or moved to online, depending on the program.
*Please note that a small Eventbrite fee is applied to all bookings.
Secure your spot early, and help ensure your class runs. Ticket sales for most programs close 7 days prior to the class, and refunds will be granted up to 7 days prior to the start of the class. View our community class cancellation and withdrawal policies.