Enjoy creative art-making experiences that foster self-expression, art appreciation and skill development. Art-making activities including collage, drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture and more are designed to help your child learn basic art fundamentals.
Note: This class will be offered virtually until Government of Alberta mandates allow for arts and heritage facilities to re-open.
|Third Wednesday of every month||10–11:30 am||
Explore simple watercolour painting techniques inspired by Marcus Pfister’s book The Rainbow Fish.
Wednesday, May 19, 10–11:30 am
We have made some important changes to our classes to protect participants and staff so that they can attend and safely enjoy our creative classes.
Additional safety protocols in place include:
- Individual self health assessment (online) for every student and instructor required, prior to attending each class
- Increased cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Individual supplies for each student
- Hand sanitizer available in class
- Gloves available in class
- Smaller class sizes and socially distanced work-spaces
- Social distancing of 2 metres when moving about the classroom/studio/ gallery
- Students required to wear masks during class and to wear a mask when moving about the space
- Instructors required to wear a mask or face shield
Please note, there may be an occasion where we are unable to safely offer regular classes consistently due to the unpredictability of COVID-19. This could result in classes being interrupted, canceled, or moved to online, depending on the program.
Don’t miss out on important class updates! We send important participant emails and updates directly through Eventbrite. Make sure Eventbrite emails are going to your Inbox – you will receive an email confirmation immediately after you register in a program. If you do not see the email confirmation, check your junk folder.