Please note that we have extended the deadline for this opportunity to April 26, 5 pm.
Art Gallery of St. Albert (AGSA) is a public art gallery and a registered non-profit, charitable organization. Every year AGSA holds a fundraiser to raise much needed funds to support programming and exhibitions at the Gallery.
We invite artists to support our cause by donating original artwork to our June 2014 Fundraiser & Exhibition.
- Wall mounted artworks can be any dimension up to 4 ft x 4 ft (including frame if applicable)
- Free-standing, three dimensional artworks can be up to 2 ft x 2 ft x 2 ft
- Artworks will be ‘wall ready’ (Appropriately matted, framed, with hanging device, unframed canvases should have finished edges)
- Artworks will be sold for $50 – $500 at the discretion of the artist
- Items selected for our silent auction will have a reserve price equal to their sale price
- We strongly encourage artists to donate 100% of sale proceeds to gallery in exchange for a tax receipt. Artists can opt to receive 50% of sale proceeds
- All entries will be reviewed by Gallery committee. Committee decisions are final
- Multiple submissions are welcomed and can be sent in a single submission email
Please email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than April 15.
In your email please include:
- Artist name with contact information; address, email, phone and website link (if applicable)
- Artwork; title, medium, size and requested sale price
- Digital image of the piece(s); jpg format, minimum 300 dpi
- Artist CV (3 page max) & Artist statement (less than 200 words). Please send both documents as separate word or PDF format attachments
- Please note that email with attachments must total less than 4 MB or it may be rejected by our email server
For more information: Jenny Willson-McGrath, Exhibition Curator 780.651.5741 I email@example.com I 19 Perron St, St Albert, AB ArtGalleryofStAlbert.ca I Hours: Tues-Sat 10 am to 5 pm, Thurs 10 am to 8 pm; closed Sun & Mon
Please click here for a printable version of the Call for Entry: call4entry2014