- Programs are 1.5 hours long and are led by experienced professional artist instructors.
- Parents are encouraged to stay and assist if their children are under 7 years of age or younger.
We have implemented comprehensive safety protocols to protect students and staff so that they can attend and safely enjoy our field trips. Learn more about our safety protocols here.
Safety protocols in place include:
- Those experiencing symptoms are required to stay home (A make-up class or equivalent supplies and instructions will be provided for students who miss a class due to illness)
- Increased cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Individual supplies for each student
- Hand sanitizer available in class
- Gloves available in class
- Socially distanced workspaces and social distancing of 2 metres will be promoted when moving about the classroom/studio/ gallery
Please note, there may be an occasion where we are unable to safely offer regular classes consistently due to the unpredictability of COVID-19. This could result in classes being interrupted, canceled, or moved to online, depending on the program.
Homeschool Art & Clay Days
Homeschool Art & Clay Days provide a full day of studio art and clay programs designed for families wanting to get out of the house and be creative!
Art Gallery of St. Albert provides educational art programs instructed by professional art instructors right in the heart of downtown St. Albert.
Our not-for-profit art programs are perfectly designed for children who are 5 to 13 years of age (Those 12 and 13 years must show proof of vaccination to attend our programs). Programs are 1.5 hours in length and parents are welcome to stay and learn right along with us, especially if your children are less than 7 years old.
Clay Fridays: 1:30–3 pm and Art Thursdays: 1:30–3 pm