In Canada’s arctic region, the Inuit refer to polar bears as “Nanuq”. Nanuq likes the cold and is perfectly camouflaged in a snowy environment. Students will discuss the most distinguishing features of a polar bear and successfully build their own bear sculpture. Their works can later be finished to imitate soapstone carvings. Nanuq makes a wonderful hand-built gift.
- $9 per student (minimum class fee based on 16 students)
- Includes Art Kit (Air-dry clay, clay tools and water buckets; please inform registration if you would prefer H435 bisque fired clay)
- free pickup at Art Gallery of St. Albert or
- Added fee of $65 for delivery in St. Albert and $95 for delivery in Edmonton (Please request a quote for all outlying areas)
- $9 per student (minimum class fee of based on 16 students)
We’ll send an invoice to your school within one month—please don’t bring your payment to the workshop.
Please make cheques payable to Arts and Heritage St. Albert. Include invoice numbers and mail to: Arts and Heritage St Albert, Suite #200, 20 Perron Street, St Albert, AB T8N 1E4
For account inquiries, contact us at 780-459-1163 or email@example.com