The Rental and Sales Gallery accepts submissions from artists in the community and beyond twice annually. Artists receive 60% from sales of their artwork and 50% of rental revenues.
- Up to three (3) works maximum may be submitted as digital images with proper documentation as follows: title, year, medium, sale price, dimensions, and edition number for limited edition prints and photographs. Mailed submissions will not be returned.
- Selected artwork must be matted on acid-free board and where appropriate, framed and wired adequately for weight. Work will be refused if it does not meet this requirement.
- Each work must be signed.
- Please include with your submission an artist’s resume detailing past or upcoming exhibitions and other galleries where you sell your work (if applicable). An artist’s biography and statement should accompany submissions.
- We require that if selected, works be available to the Rental and Sales Gallery for no less than two years.
If work is inactive for a period of more than six (6) months, the Rental and Sales Gallery reserves the right to return the piece(s).
Results of jurying will be made available within four weeks of the submission deadline. In busy times only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please email, mail or drop off submissions to:
Art Gallery of St. Albert
19 Perron Street
St Albert, AB T8N 1E4
Attn: Rental and Sales Gallery Associate