Art Gallery of St. Albert provides hand-on, curriculum-based visual arts programming for Homeschool students.
Become a Homeschool Organizer!
A Homeschool Organizer is a homeschool parent who:
- can gather 16 to 20 homeschool students (ages 5–12) in order to attend art programs as a group. Specific groups of younger or older students can be accommodated.
- agrees to be billed directly by Arts and Heritage St. Albert and is responsible for collecting program fees from all homeschool parents in their established group.
- chooses suitable dates and program times for specific studio art programs or gallery tours that all other parents and children can attend
- is the main contact for relaying information between the Program Registrar, Program Manager and participating parents and students.
Homeschool Organizers can register groups for any of the following art programs:
- A single 1.5 hour clay or multimedia Studio Program at a cost of $8.25 per child.
- A single 1.5 hour Art Explorers gallery tour at a cost of $4.50 per child.
- Homeschool Art Series–8 different art programs take place every two weeks on a specified day, at a specified time. This series will provide tax receipts to homeschool parents and includes 6 studio art programs and 2 gallery tour programs at a cost of $58.50 per child for the entire series.**Homeschool Art series is specially designed by our AGSA Program Manager to best suit the needs of the Homeschool Group attending. For more information or to become a Homeschool Organizer, please contact our Program Manager, Shannon Vance at email@example.com or call 780-651-5735.
Join us for Homeschool Clay Day!
- Homeschool clay programs take place once a month on Mondays from 9:30 – 11am in the Pottery Studio at St Albert Place (5 St. Anne Street).
- Dates for 2017 are as follows: March 13, April 10, May 8, June 12, September 11, October 16, November 13, December 11
- Experienced potters and clay instructors will guide children through a specially designed clay project each week to promote experimentation, increase skill levels, and inspire creativity!
- Students will gain the ability and confidence to apply core hand building skills through the creation of art pieces with unique visual style.
- Interested parents can register their children at a cost of $12.00 each or $10.80 for Arts and Heritage Members.
Please Note: If less than 6 children sign up for a specific date and time, parents will be notified via phone or email that the class must be cancelled. Fees will be refunded or can be exchanged for a future program date.